Happy to announce that Cash Credit became the first in the world to grant a credit via Viber. The new service is available through communication with a chat bot.
Cash Credit is a Fintech company currently operating in Bulgaria, South Africa, and the Philippines. Cash Credit partners with various data providers such as telcos, utility companies, banks and other financial institutions to offer 1) micro credit products to end users and 2) lending scoring technology to financial institutions. CC uses analytics-based credit scoring methodology from non-traditional data sources and enhances where applicable with other available data. The partnership model allows CC to achieve low customer acquisition cost, low servicing cost and rapid scalability of the service in the market in exchange of revenue sharing for using the partners’ customer data, distribution & communication channels.
Cash Credit’s business model assists the financially excluded individuals and micro business in developing markets using technology, advanced in-house
Cash Credit is a Fintech and lending company with strong expertise in big data analytics based on non-traditional data sources (such as telcos, utility providers, e-commerce, etc.) to assess the creditworthiness of un- and underbanked individuals. Its business model leverages the partners’ data, access to customers and distribution in exchange for revenue sharing from the joint offering of inclusive financial services. CC’s responsibility is to underwrite the credit risk, to develop IT platform, scoring and
Cash Credit is a microcredit company with strict policies on social responsibility regarding its employees, partners, and its clients. That’s why Cash Credit strictly observes the conditions under which it provides loans:
- Clients are not refinanced, as the company believes that this could lead to a vicious cycle of indebtedness
- The company does not provide loans to individuals under 21 years old, since we believe a good financial culture and life experience are required in order for clients to be able to manage their personal finances
- The company provides all applicants with full and transparent information about the conditions and parameters of loans prior to the actual contract. The company treats its clients equally and provides equal opportunity to all to apply and receive the desired amount in a timely manner
- The company performs all required checks to prove the accuracy of data received
- The company undertakes the necessary actions to confirm the identity of credit applicants
- The Company handles all personal data of its customers responsibly
- The Company provides all customers with the legal right to repay their loans partially or fully without additional financial burdens
- The company requires no fees for the application and utilization of the credit
- The company charges interest rates on the amount only for the period during which the customer has actually used the loan
- The company notifies its clients in a timely manner through SMS about upcoming and delayed installments on all credits, or in the case of any legal changes in the general terms and conditions.
Sustainability – In building partnerships and in building customer relations. We always attempt to maintain the highest quality of service, to be consistent in every action, and to build our clients’ trust that we will always maintain the same standards of service.
Trustworthiness and Transparency – We are honest and trustworthy both with our partners and our clients. We treat them equally and with transparency, to create assurance that we deliver all the information necessary to build mutual trust.
Social Responsibility – In keeping with our corporate values and professional beliefs, we work with a range of long-term and ongoing social projects, because we know that every business is responsible to continually improve the environment in which it operates. We translate these values in our everyday work, reflected in the special attention we pay to the conditions upon which we grant loans.
Visionary Attitude – We remain focused on the directions in which we can further develop and grow, to improve our model in order to best satisfy the needs of our clients, partners and investors. Visionary Attitude is our name for the strategic planning which identifies the current and future needs of our stakeholders and offers the best way to achieve them in a win-win manner.
Deliverabillity – We are purposeful in completing our promises, arrangements, and goals. Accomplishing and delivering our targets, and creating the highest benefit for our clients, partners and investors is our priority.
Credit Cash started operation in 2011 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The company has grown very fast. In just over a year, Cash Credit reached a market share which traditional companies in the same industry took more than 3 years to reach.
In Bulgaria the company operates through three different channels:
- Mobile Network Operators;
- Online platform;
- More than 70 own offices throughout Bulgaria;
The company has strategic partnerships with MTN Group in Africa and Voyager Innovation, the digital financial and commerce arm of Smart Communications, in the Philippines. Cash Credit’s pioneering expertise in aggregating, analysing and applying data is used there to offer innovative financial services.
At the end of 2013 Cash Credit Group received international recognition for its innovative model and raised 25 million U.S. dollar financing from Delta Partners Capital Limited.
The company has strategic partnerships with MTN Group in Africa and Voyager Innovation, the digital financial and commerce arm of Smart Communications, in the Philippines. Cash Credit’s pioneering expertise in aggregating,
Cash Credit is growing rapidly globally and aspires to augment its enablement of a responsible financial and economic inclusion of the unbanked population in the developing markets. The company continuously invests in new technologies and recruits and develops top talent, offering fast careers in the most thrilling industry in the 21st century: FinTech.
Pera Agad is brought you by Cash Credit, an international tech-based financial services company that